Monday, September 26, 2011

No Judgement Zone

I try to live my life without judgement but I often fail.  I find that I judge the way people drive, how people chew (it makes my skin crawl when people smack or chew w their mouths open) and I even judge how I look in the mirror.  There is one place however that I can honestly say, I do not judge and that is in the gym.  Rather its in a Zumba class, hip hop, boot camp or during personal training there is absolutely no room for judgement.  I am so inspired by people wanting to get healthy that I will do all I can to help them be successful.  We all make mistakes, we all go the wrong way and we all have days were we can't do as much as we would like but I applaud people for simply taking the time to come out.  I recently had someone tell me they can't come to a Zumba or hip hop class because they are not coordinated and do not dance well.  I had to literally laugh out loud because I am not talented in the dance category.  As a matter of fact, I tell people I was swag-less when it came to hip hop until I joined Mike's class.  Keep in mind, I won't be chosen for a video anytime soon but if necessary...I can cat daddy, and drop it like its hot with the older crowd, lol.  The bottom line is we are all there to get in shape, rather you do the moves just right or turn left instead of right doesn't mean a thing.  What means something is that you come out and burn calories and get fit.  Don't worry about what others may think because honestly at the end of the day...we are so busy looking at ourselves in the mirror, we hardly even notice anyone else :=).  Whatever you do, give it your all and remember...its fitness, not world peace.  Stop making excuses and get in shape.  Keep your head high, shoulders back & abs tight!  We are a fitness family and we take care of our own!!!!!!!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment