Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cherish Every Minute

With the anniversary of September 11th here I am reminded of how precious life really is.  There are so many things we take for granted however we see everyday life is not guaranteed.  If you are going to live your life, why not make it the best life it can be?  Why not fuel your body with things that make you feel good, look good and live longer?  I tell my husband and kids that I love them everyday...not because I think they do not already know or that they have forgotten but in the event anything happens to any of us there will be no doubt in ANYONE'S mind that the love we have for one another runs deep.  If you have someone you love...give them a hug, tell them you love them, encourage them to take a walk or to eat a more nutritious meal.  A friend posted on her page tonight, "I run because I can, I run because one day I might not be able to".  So In honor of September 11th, I challenge you to walk/run, not because you have to but because you can!  Until next time...keep you head held high, shoulders back and ABS tight!  Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment