Sunday, November 13, 2011

Amazing Grace

I was thinking about God's amazing grace today and I couldn't help but smile.  I have been blessed in so many ways and even when things get hard, I know that trouble does not last always.  I can always count on God's amazing grace, even when I am not most deserving.  I felt that way today when I was doing my photo shoot with Hey Lucy Photography.  What are the chances of someone getting to completely live the life they want with a support system as strong as mine?  When I say support system, I first and foremost mean my husband.  It doesn't matter if I have a 5:15am class or a 8pm class he makes sure our house & our kids are taken care of.  He realizes fitness & faith are very important to me and encourages me and commends me for taking a hobby that I am so passionate about and making it my reality.  In addition to my husband I have make some great friends along the way that make what I do worth it.  Its no secret that I have had some health issues in my lifetime which makes God's grace so much more amazing.  It doesn't matter what you are going through, when God says yes...no one can tell you no.  Keep your mind, body and soul strong through faith & fitness and believe that you can do whatever it is you want to.  The bible says, "Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen".  Have faith that you will reach your fitness goals, commit and watch your dreams come true.  It happened for me and it will happen for you.
Head high, shoulders back and abs tight! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment